Company Name: Huawei
Detailed Description of Job Opening: Huawei Mega Walk-in Drive for Switching / Router Engineer, GSM Engineers : On 18th Aug 2015 for Bangalore Location
Required Skills: Switching / Router Engineer, GSM Engineers
Candidates having experience in other domains and having any of the following skills, please mail your resumes to hr_india(at)huawei.com :
1 C programming, Data structures, OS (CODE : GN 01)
2. C++ (CODE : GN 02)
3· Java /J2EE/ JSP/ Servlets/Java Swing (CODE : GN 03)
4· GUI/Web/User Centric Design (CODE : GN 04)
5· GUI/Web/User Centric Testing & Automation (CODE : GN 05)
Excellent understanding of Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching, including routing protocols OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VLAN, HSRP Ethernet LAN Switching.
In-depth understanding and experience of Extreme switches and Juniper routers /Switches/ Firewals.
Excellent Understanding and experience of Juniper Firewall including the NetScreen-2000, NetScreen-ISG1000 and SSG-520M.
Must be able to demonstrate both an excellent understanding and practical experience of static routing and Dynamic routing protocols (OSPF,EIGRP and BGP) and IP Multicast.
Demonstrable project experience of taking the customer requirements and producing detailed network designs incorporating up-to-date technologies, and that require minimal operational support.
Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, including business writing and high quality technical documentation skills.
3-5 years of good hands on Wan Network environment, VPN management.
JNCIA/JNCIP/ENA/ENS certification will be added advantage.
CCNA/CCNP certification will be added advantage.
Exposure of having worked in network implementation of infrastructure Environments.
Knowledge of WAN/Interaction/Co-ordination with third party vendor for troubleshooting.
Good understanding of Telecom.
Should have good communication and customer interaction skills.
Should have Wide experience in Network Administration/Management
2. IN VAS
FO Responsibilities IN &VAS :
Monitoring of IN entities KPIs through Adcom.
Monitoring of all IN entities alarms through Adcom.
Monitoring of all VAS entities alarms through Netact.
Correlation of alarms on IN & VAS Elements.
Must have knowledge of IN SELECT Platforms / VoMs /IPDP / TopUp.
Must have knowledge of VAS elements and troubleshooting faults.
Reconciliation requests (activation, termination, blackberry, package etc) from TABS / Provisioning teams We received reconciliation for around 550000 numbers in last 2 days.
Requests from IN & VAS BO Teams for extracting data or making changes to bulk subscribers on IN platforms.
Requests from Zain IN & VAS Teams for extracting data from IN platforms.
Responding all issues escalated by ITS2, TABS, Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management teams.
Collection of required data from other Zain teams (TABS, Mediation etc) in case BO needs it for investigation of any issue.
Daily Reports (Prepaid Stats, Health Checks, AM & FUP Checks, IN Daily Stats, IN CDR Report etc).
IREG team requests regarding test numbers.
IN Back Provisioning WA issues.
Basic understanding of SS7,Unix,Linux,sloaris
Basic understanding of Trace analysis.
3. CS/PS Core
Job Profile CS/PS Core
Creation of trouble tickets for concerns/queries raised by / Customer / other BO teams /CORE NEs.
Daily routine consolidation of trouble-tickets and prompt follow-up with BO for open faults / technical and trouble ticket updates.
Escalation of alarms, service degradation, faults, partner queries to concerned BO support.
Liaison with other BO/FO teams for inter-network elements such as: IN/VAS/3rd Party/IREG faults / technical issues.
Liaison with Customer regarding technical queries and reporting.
Actively participate in day to day activities for better customer service enhancement.
Configuration level understanding of site creation, CGR creation, digit analysis verification and routing.
Must have Rel 4 NSN CS Core Network Elements operations experience
Basic knowledge of SS7 layers and GSM/UMTS network architecture and their inter functioning.
Should be able to work in shifts and ready for relocation.
Job Profile Access/BSS/RAN
1. Radio Access First level incharge for all Huawei related issues, both 2G and 3G.
2. Handles Customer related issues and tickets related to network.
3. Responsible for the final draft of correct Daily/Weekly Reports like Consolidated Site Outage Report, Pending Site Outage Report, Netboss Response Time, Non-Netboss Alarm Statistics Report, LGC Report, Site Lock/Down Report, Weekly Site Status Report.
4. Assists the NOC Team leader and assumes the role as needed.
5. Assists the team and shiftleader for any issues for further handling and resolution.
6. Handles VIP escalations & emails (network and customer related).
7. Handles du-projects testing and acceptance.
8. Coordinates with SLOs for all network incidents and activities.
9. Follow up RFS related issues.
Year of Experienced : 3 to 5 Yrs
Work Location: Bangalore
Walk-in Date: 18th Aug 2015, Time: 10 AM to 2 PM
Job Last Date: 18th Aug 2015Walk-in Venue Contact Details
Prestige Shantiniketan; Crescent 4; 2nd Floor;
Similar Walk-in Jobs
- Tech Mahindra Excellent Freshers Walk-in Interview - On 17th to 19th Aug 2015
- Syntel Mega Walk-in Interview for Freshers : 50 Openings - On 17th & 18th Aug 2015
- MphasiS (HP Company) Mega Drive for Freshers - On 17th to 21st Aug 2015
- Cognizant Mega Walk-in Interview for Freshers - On 18th Aug 2015
- Virtusa Walk-in Drive : Software Engineers -On 22nd Aug 2015
More Bangalore Jobs