Company Name: Xerox
Detailed Description of Job Opening: Xerox Walk-in Drive for Software Developers - On 3rd Sep 2015 for Noida Location
Required Skills: PL/SQL Developer
1. Minimum B.E./B.TECH. degree in IT, CS, or a related field.
2. Minimum 2-4 years of professional development experience in PERL Scripting, SHELL Scripting and UNIX utilities is a must.
3. Database knowledge spanning across SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, MS-SQL Server and RDBMS concepts is preferred.
4. Ability to work productively in a role-based team environment.
5. Familiarity with team development, including code sharing, code reviews.
6. Experience developing optimized, enterprise-level applications with emphasis on performance and scalability.
7. Experience of using any CM tool like Perforce or GIT is preferred.
8. Understanding of Unicode and other character encodings.
9. Candidate should possess strong, working knowledge in designing optimized SQL queries.
10. Candidate should possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) as the job includes extensive interaction with US counterparts, teams and stakeholders.
Year of Experienced : 2 to 4 Yrs
Work Location: Noida
Walk-in Date: 3rd Sep 2015, Time: 11 AM to 2 PM
Job Last Date: 3rd Sep 2015Walk-in Venue Contact Details
Xerox Business Services India Pvt. Ltd
C-28 & 29, 4th Floor, Tower-A,
Logix Cyber Park, Sector-62,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Resume Submission Link
Similar Walk-in Jobs
- Tech Mahindra, Wipro, Infosys More Companies Off-Campus Walk-in Interview
- HCL Exclusive Walk-in Freshers Drive - On 31st Aug to 1st Sep 2015
- Siemens Exclusive Recruitment Drive: Software Developers : BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech / MCA / M.Sc - Bangalore
- Amazon Mega Freshers Walk-in Interview - On 5th & 6th Sep 2015
- Wipro Excellent Walk-in Interview for Freshers - On 1st Sep 2015
More Noida Jobs