- Design, develop and implement mission critical applications.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Enhance existing system, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Create new and extend existing software documentatio.
- Develop system test plans, ensure software quality assurance (SQA) standards are achieved.
- Create and deliver data-driven reports based on Business Users Requirements.
- Design and develop batch process procedures based on given process flow diagrams.
- Consult senior colleagues concerning maintenance
- and performance of software systems.
Min 5 -10 yrs experience in Application support.
C#, asp.Net (MVC) and .Net Framework.
Web Services, WCF, Web API and Working knowledge of .Net remoting.
Proficiency in PLSQL programming for implementing core business logic.
Experience in developing enterprise level software with a strong emphasis on performance.
Experience in working with Oracle Database from Database Designing and Query writing perspective.
Excellent knowledge of preparing business requirements, technical specifications, Process Flow Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams, user guide and user training manuals.
Proven knowledge in all stages of the software development life cycle.
Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus.
Basic level DBA skills.
Experience: Experienced 5 to 10 Yrs
Employment Status: Full Time
Educational Qualification: B.Tech / MCA / PGDCA
Procedure to Apply:
Step1: Click Here to Register and submit your Resume
Step2: Go to this link to apply for this opening for web
Resume Submission Link
Similar Walk-in Jobs
Similar Walk-in Jobs
- Hexaware Technologies Freshers Mega Drive - On 28th to 30th Sep 2015
- IBM Mega Drive for Software Engineers: BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech
- Wipro Excellent Freshers Walk-in Drive: 150 Opening - On 27th to 30th Sep 2015
- Capgemini Excellent Job Opening for Software Engineers - BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
- Wipro Mega Job Opening for Freshers Engineer : BE, B.Tech, MCA, Any Graduates